- Check out the “Student” category to see what others are up to at Rossier Show & Tell
- Tell us what you’re working on or have accomplished. Submit a Story to Show and Tell
- Read “The Student View” USC Rossier’s series of student blog posts.
Being a successful doctoral student at the University of Southern California requires knowing and following many academic policies and procedures. Accomplishing certain tasks requires the use of necessary forms and contact with multiple campus offices. Located here are resources and forms you will need as you proceed through the program.
The Master’s Programs office strives to assist and support our students, faculty, and staff by: maximizing student/staff potential, developing student’s career pathways, and providing opportunities for professional development for staff and adjunct faculty. We meet these goals by maintaining high standards and frequent communication in a positive, green, tech savvy and diverse environment. Located here are PDF and Word downloads of some of the forms you will need as you proceed through the Master’s Program curriculum.
- Career Resources
- Career Planning & Placement Center
- The USC Student Guidebook
- Student Financial Services
- Student Research Opportunities
- Writing Resources